A QUALITY TRANSPORT SERVICE
Since 2008, Serco Logistics formed his own fleet of 21 trucks, with the aim of raising quality standards in refrigerated transportation of fruit for export, adding the technology in fleet management with constant tracking of their trucks through GPS system that allows us to determine its exact location at any time, online monitoring implementation of the ambient temperatures of their refrigerators, detecting in real time, any anomaly in the case of control, door openings where not permitted, ensuring the safety of the cargo.
- The fleet has 22 units thermos and 14 container carriers, each container carrier has its generator underslang own.
- 100 members.
- Loading and unloading thermo trucks in cold storage and departures ports respectively.
- Thermos with capacities of 24 pallets (48-feet chambers) to 28 pallet (53 feet chambers).
- Each thermos also has installed a reusable thermograph temperature monitoring of each journey, each thermograpfh is configured and read by an external company.
- Each truck, thermo and container carrier has a GPS installed for constant monitoring.
- Sending report automatic load of containers shipped at the proper time, allowing comply with procedures in shipping companies (cutoff). The client must submit instructional information for shipment 24 hours in advance.
- Coordination of retirement deposit containers from shipping companies.
- Special transport services.
- Cargo Insurance.
- Insurance load coolant shutdown of machinery.
- Liability insurance for damages to third parties.