THE BEST OPTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Serco Logistics, as Shipment Agency gives to the exporter and/or receiver exportation services that involved full management process for a shipment.
For comply effectively with this stage of exportation we have specialized staff, which is supported with the best high technology in information that allow us to give fast services in the port sites and information access in any time across the world.
Serco Logistics, represent the exporter and/or the receiver in all the pre-shipment load procedures, like custom National Services (SAG), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Chamber of Commerce, load/unload agent, Shipping Lines Worldwide (maritimes, air or terrestrial) or any other Government Agency involved in the exportation process.
- Reception and check the shipment instructions sent by the exporter.
- Supervice, present and coordinate the shipment documents like Shipment Order and Export document made by the Custom Officer according to the exporter.
- Prepare the temperature information for the shipment operation.
- Take the necessary steps with the Line Shipping Agencies to remove container from the container storages.
- Get the necessary steps with the Line Shipping Agencies to remove containers from the container storages.
- Get the authorizations to the USDA/SAG or any other Government Agency involved in the exportation process.
- Coordinate, supervise and control the booking space with the Line Shipping Agencies (air, maritime or terrestrial) according to the shipment instructions, taking into consideration the arrival times and dates, fruit conditions and the dispatch from the cold storage centers on time.
- Coordinate with the cold storage the samples and schedules to the SAG/USDA or any other Government Agency involved in the exportation process.
- Receive the shipment program according to the quantities, receivers, commodities, varieties, size, quality in order to obtain a full management of the cold storage and the arrival to the loading port. Receive the products arrived to the loading port, for control and supervise the truck arrival.
- Control of all different documents involved in the shipment process according to the shipment instructions sent by the exporter.
- Present the commodities in the loading port with Line Shipping Agencies coordination.
- Present the products for inspection and checking with SAG/USDA or any other Government Agency involved in the exportation process.
- Coordinate the possible delays or forward presentations to the shipments companies.
- Control of the packing presentation of the products, repair the boxes, repack, palletization services.
- Claim Presentations in case of damage to Line Shipping Companies.
- Control of the temperature and Temperature Sensors Installations. Containers Consolidation in port. Close the shipments order with the transport lines.
- Close the shipments order acoording to the arrival ports with SAG/USDA or any other Government Agency involved in the exportation process.
- Generate the shipments documents to the Line Shipping Companies (terrestrial, air and maritimes) according to the effective shipment and instructions give by the exporter.
- Get Bill of Lading (BL) documents and check of load effectives.
- Create and Generate the Certificates SAG/USDA or any other Government Agency involved in the exportation process.
- Generate and process the Certificates Origin, Form A, Mercosur.
- Send opportunely the Exportation Documentation directly to the Exporter, Receiver and Notify.
- Online publication the Pallet List, Shipping Advice, Summaries of Shipping once the operational stage of shipment finished.